Well, I can’t say I saw this one coming.
Since this is something of a technicality, I’ll limit myself to answering the new set of eleven questions.
1) Do you have a favorite 80s band?
I can’t say that I do. As I’ve said in the original tag, my sense of music is pretty much limited to soundtracks. …Pink Floyd was pretty sweet, though, even if they were more of a 70s thing.
2) Which Doctor Who doctor is your favorite?
I’m going to go with Patrick Troughton.
3) What is your favorite brand of chocolate?
Kit Kat. For a while, the only kind of chocolate I could stomach without feeling sick.
4) You’re face to face with Voldemort! What do you do?
5) Do you have a favorite fantasy author?
That depends on how liberal your definition of ‘fantasy’ is. I’m definitely a big fan of horror and soft sci-fi; one of the people closest to fantasy among my favourite authors would be Neil Gaiman I believe.
6) What do you do to procrastinate on writing?
Lots of things. I watch old Doctor Who episodes, I play through several assorted 16-bit RPGs, I read stuff that I want to read as opposed to what my teachers tell me to read…
7) Do you play online games? Which one(s)?
8) What is your personal theme song?
The Harbor Theme from the Hitman: Codename 47 soundtrack. That Jesper Kyd is a master composer.
9) How do you like your pizza?
10) Do you have a favorite Vocaloid?
11) What is your favorite Alan Rickman movie?
Sweeney Todd… or the one where he’s a fish.